Friday, October 10, 2008

Bad Dream

I was just over sleeping a little and having a very strange dream with Mom and Merrin in it when Merrin called and said "I don't have any time to talk but I wanted to call and say I love you."

The dream was first that I was camping with two other people, the kind of dream morphous people that are sortof Bob but sortof Dad... I accidently left something at the camp site with a reporter from a forign land who didn't speak much english. We left without my knowing we were going too. I felt guilty both for leaving the thing and for leaving the guy without saying good bye, but I didn't stop us from leaving. Later we were stoped and they were looking for the thing, I went out side and they pulled off. I walked around the corner to the bookstore coffee shop they moved to when I saw a man harrasing people with swords in the parking lot on the other side of a fence. I got his attention and he tried to threaten me. I wasn't afraid so he asked me if I was afraid of him. I told him I knew who he was and he tried to threaten me one more time before breaking into dance. I danced with him and everyone started to dance. I danced into the bookstore, into the cafe where I stopped. The casheir asked if I wanted something and I said someing to excuse myself from buying anything. Dad/Bob and merrin were there.

Next thing I know I am on a road with a little girl/Merrin and another Crazy guy. The crazy walks into the road and stops that lane stops at first and then they go around him. He is mad at the road. He starts yelling at a walker about it and they tell him that it was his Idea to "do the 2 lane road" and he said "Oh, yeah" and calmed down. I didn't know what they were talking about, we were on a three lane road so it must have been something else influensing that road. We climbed up a hill and found Mom. Details get fuzzy but we are at an airport disscusing how Merrin and I can get there easily in the futrure. Mom starts dangeling herself on the pipe that hangs over a ~30 foot drop. If I was doing it, which I would as a child but not any more I would feel safe but I thought about how odd it was for Mom and felt unsafe. Then a little girl touched her shirt and she started to wobble and got sacred. I freaked out. I grabed a hold of her legs with a hug. I wondered if I should be doing that for 2 reasons. 1 I would be more safe without help and 2 it makes getting off more complicated. That's when Merrin called.

No comments: