Sunday, March 8, 2009

Ill fated bike trip.

So far nothing has gone according to plan.

We have given up our bikes and are traveling the country by grocery cart!












But really...
After spending twice as long in LA as was originally planned we started up the coast towards San Fransisco. After about 15 miles Jaz says "How much do you want to go to San Fran?" "Whatever." Is my usual reply.
We ended up spending the night in a cave in Malibu creek state park. It was beautiful.
The next night found us back in Glendale, LA. Since we had gone west along the coast we are passing through LA again.
I strapped my back pack onto my bike so I don't have to hike to camping spots with full hands anymore. The backpack is sticking out an extra 6 inches on each side. When I was pulling by Jaz the pack caught on her bike and knocked her over. She was not badly hurt but her tire got warped and she hit a thorn that flattened it at the same time. Pain in the ass. We are consistently behind schedule and regularly biking into the night.



The West Coast!


Me at the Yogananda temple in Santa Monica.


By Jimmy's Apt in Venice Beach.

Venice Beach!

1 comment: