Monday, March 24, 2008

1,2,3,4 Can I have a little more. 5,6,7,8910 I Love You

3 weeks ago I met a beautiful, sweet, innocent... girl. At the time I was super busy and I was disappointed I would not get to know her better. Long story short... She came back for lvl 2! She's a fundamentalist christian :( She is really cool! No sex before marriage :( She moved in with me! I hadn't slept with a girl I couldn't have sex with since high school... It was harder then I remembered. But it was a wonderful experience. Her story is one of the most interesting I think you could come up with. I have a terrible mind for details and for fear of having the wrong info in print I will be vague. Young life spent as a child of missionary's teaching Muslims. Kicked out of country by the secret police for being christian missionaries. Back to England, feeling totally out of place being the only professed christian in high school. Off to a mission in Africa. Developed an allergy to one of the immunizations. Spent 6 years in bed sick, paralyzed and blind for part. Full recovery. Come to Thailand! Fuckin Crazy...

My life has been totally overshadowed this week.

No comments: