Friday, June 27, 2008

I arranged to hangout with Jaz all day on Wendesday. First we went to her farm, Wild Cat Garden, to get a tour. The crew was composed of Carlos, Ryan, Jaz and myself. Carlos and Ryan wandered off giving Jaz and I alone time. She asked what I had learned in Capoeria on tuesday so I showed her some partner stretches. At this point I slightly regreted my choice of clothing. Thai pants with no underwear does nothing to hide an erection and I had to use all the force of my will to avoid getting one. Next we walked to her tree house and tent. The treehouse was poorly made and I told her she needed to fix it before someone got hurt. I felt a little out of place in that but I didn't feel 100% comfortable with my saftey and didn't like the Idea of her being up in that thing every night. When we got to her tent I was so happy! It is practicly the same tent that I lived in for many months. The only difference is the poles(fiberglass not aluminum) and the color(blue not orange). We crawled inside and I told her about my old tent. Ryan had to leave soon so we caught up with the boys at the creek and splashed around for a bit. Carlos and I did a full submersion in the florida boy freeing water. It was actually kind of nice but I couldn't admit it.

As we droped Ryan off at his place so that he could get ready to meet his girlfriends grandmother Jaz and I decided to get into trouble. We climbed out a window to try to find Ryan's apartment from the outside. Two chastisements later we made it there the conventional way, through the building. Ryan has a big apartment in downtown Northampton. He offered me the use of the space for a birthday party. I think I will take him up on it, right now I don't really have enough friends in town to have a party but in 2 weeks I may be able to throw something together.

Carlos has a good friend who was cooking at Sirius that night so we went early in order to hang out before dinner.



OK. It's been a while and It's time for the abridged version. The rest was from before.

Sirius is great, I met cool people and ended up in a cuddle pile by the end of the night. Thanks to Mirah who pulled me out the meditation I got into when everybody else was doing music.

Jumping ahead to tonight thinking about music. Capoeria is actually getting me excited about making music. It's neat because the music and movement are not only related but some times part of the same process.

Last weekend Jaz and I did a Journalism workshop with Keith Harmon Snow. It was really good. It was at the Wild Cat Garden.

I need to start doing soemthing diferent with the blog... I am getting bored with this. I would go into it now but Jaz just got home so I am getting off the computer.

Life is good.

Hope you are all well.

No comments: