Thursday, May 20, 2010

Whale watchin' rap.


I spend my days in resurrection bay searching for whales an' watchin' porpoise play.
I may be over worked. I may be under paid, and customers complain if the boats delayed,
But the expanse of sky is to expansive for the I.
It brings me comfort and ease and leaves my mind at peace.

Ridein' waves and up along the cliffs Puffins nestin' lookin' mighty spiff.
Peering down and out from 'mong trees Eagles restin' lookin' for some fish.
The sounds of gulls and the ocean rolls, the wind and the rain - I love.
All things I see they come from the sea and share in the life that flows in you and me.

I could go on, another verse to the song, another cycle in the cipher could not be so wrong.
Every single day while were on our way I see another seal and wonder what is real.
Form is emptiness and yet you can hear. We create with our minds - theres nothing to fear.
Come play with me if you like to be free. I rest in the present cause the end is always near.

No comments: