Saturday, February 9, 2008

Pictures!

Sorry I have been slacking on the pictures. It's allot of work and I am fundamentally lazy.

So first let me paint you a picture with words.
It's like rumi said. Something about drinking, and the ears want to hear poetry so the mouth can share... never mind I can't remember. I will just paint a picture with pictures!



I pulled off the road for this one.


I don't know what that says but I am interested :)


This was better in person!


Me after getting back from mae sai... BTW I am posting pictures of me at http://www.myspace.com/danielclough


The orchid show was nice.


Hundreds of different orchids.


Remember, all flowers!!!


Wow. I have never seen Bonzi trees... Wow.


Teachers at the school. She saw me at the market, walked up while I was eating some strange fried beans, and said "GIVE ME THOSE". I was so suprised. She is one of my faviorate teachers, top 5 for sure. He is real quite I don't know him well.


Thai's are total slobs. They throw there trash everywhere. But the city is super clean. This is at the flower festival but they have people clean all the streets. It's really quite nice.


That guy is mostly rice. Cute huh?


So cool!


Friend from school.


Vi, He speaks no English and I speak no Thai... He is a 1 dan, and plays very differently then my friends in the states. So far much less predictable in style.


I wonder why Asians are so good at go?


My favorite coffee shop!


This is at the Airport mall when you walk in.


Herbal compress class. Those bags are hot!


This is where mike will be going to school!



At dawn a cry through all the tavern shrilled,
"Arise, my brethren of the revelers' guild,
That I may fill our measure full of wine,
Or e'er the measure of our days be filled."

So many cups of wine will I consume,
Its bouquet shall exhale from out my tomb,
And every one that passes by shall halt,
And reel and stagger with that mighty fume.
-Omar Khayyam

1 comment:

Unknown said...

looks like you finally hit puberty!!!